Tuesday, June 15

Hosed Office Slut Samantha Grace In Sexy Lingerie!


I'm dressed for a little sexy office play. I'm a powerful business lady. With powerful legs to match. High heels that clack with power when I walk in the room. A sound you eagerly wait for. My skirt is a little too short. My panties flash at any movement. You can see the outline of my bush and the plump flesh of my round cheeks. Of course the endless length of my legs. Legs you can't help but desire. Running a hand up. I tease in front of the mirror. Posing knowing you are peaking up my skirt and loving that my pink panties are sheer. I pull my top down and my pretty plaid bra. My bra is much too small. My nipples peak out as pink mountains of lush flesh. I remove the dress. I am standing in my lingerie. Smile at you and bending in the mirror doing what I love doing, teasing you. Unfortunately, at this time in the cam show, my camera malfunctioned. Only the first half was photographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment