Wednesday, October 27

Zoey Holloway N Samantha Grace In Vintage Lingerie


Zoey Holloway and I have a habit of having a kinky good time together. We love dressing up in our best lingerie and having a sexy lesbian romp. We wear the best clothing to remove. Bra's, panties, garter belts, black stockings, thick sun tan vintage stockings with Cuban heels and seams, and our shiny high heels. We start off by teasing and flirting a bit, then dig right into the playful and sensual tickling. This is the tickling that foreplay is all about. The light tingle up Zoey's skirt, that makes her wet and turned on. Makes her reach for my breasts and tickle my nipples some. Zoey's tickles are very sensual because we know Zoey's intentions are getting into my panties. But my intentions go a little... further. I love inflicting a bit of torment in my tickles. I also love to hear Zoey laughing. I know her laughter just turns her on more. Makes her panties soaking wet. See what happens when Zoey and I play and get kinky. Who will have the wettest panties and the most worked over breasts? See how we cannot resist each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment