Monday, April 12

Sexy Samantha Grace Strips Out of Her USA Bikini


It's my special 4th of July show. To get in the mood for the celebration I am wearing my sexy American flag style bikini. I start the show off with a little flirting and teasing. I quickly bring out a Firecracker Popsicle. I eat this popsicle in a very suggestive and teasing manner. Licking and sucking, pressing my warm lips gently as it melts a little on my cleavage. Since I am so turned on. I continue teasing you by playing around with different erotic angles in the mirror. I move my butt very close to the cam to give you a nice peak of my butt. I move to bring it close to my pussy, giving you a delightful cameltoe. I really flirt with you hard. I also, tease with my toes and feet. While giving you an extremely hot view of my pussy. This show, I get extremely creative with the camera angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment