Monday, May 10

Hot Samantha Grace & Jean Bardot In Surgical Masks


It's my first day on the job. I come into the hospital for uniform inspection. I am dressed in my latex dress, stockings, panties, gloves, hat, surgical mask and high heels. I'm complete and ready for the job. Doctor Jean Bardot comes in to tease me with her tight fitting rubber uniform, corset and tall red boots. Goodness is Doctor Jean hot! Little did I expect my boss to be such a babe! Little do I know, on the job training will be a bit different then expected. Dr. Jean Bardot is a rather hands on and horny doctor. She inspects me more on the medical table. Running her latex covered gloves up and down. Checking out to see if my panties are on correctly. She wants to be sure my breasts are nice and perky. She pulls them out and gives them a good feel. Dr. Bardot wants me to be her perfect nurse. She informs me with her training she expects perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment